Many times, we think about happiness and fulfillment in life. How many times have we realized that these are states that can be found within us and not outside of us? Life coaching helps you to move from your present state to your desired state. The coaching process facilitates you to find your inner happiness and fulfillment in life.
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a process that addresses specific personal objectives that deal with your personal life or relationships or other personal goals that you may have. It works by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
It is a journey that both you (the client) and we (the coach) embark on with absolute trust and confidence in each other and with the belief that you have all the answers to the questions that you are facing, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside.
We truly believe that you are an expert in your entire life who truly knows what you need and what is best for you. As a coach, I would only be helping you discover your true potential.
We help you connect your dreams and your actions in a manner that transforms your life in to the way you would love it to be.
Some areas that we can help you as a Life Coach are
- Confidence building, Self Worth & Self Esteem
- Managing your Anger, Upsets, Frustration, and Stress
- Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness, and Change
- Getting rid of a certain behavior or habit and creating a useful one instead
- Dealing with conflicts
- Getting over Phobias / Fears
- Allergy cure
- Dealing with relationships
- Achieving your own personal goals
- Career Change – Creating a better future
- Work-life balance
- Self Care – Getting Your Own Needs Met
- Living Your Purpose
How does Life coaching work?
As a Life coach, we first would like to meet with the client (either in person or virtually) to understand what they want. This meeting is intended to get an understanding of the present reality and what is the future expectation of the client. This meeting helps in agreeing on a working pattern for the future (duration of the coaching engagement, number of sessions, frequency of meeting, etc). By end of this session, the client and the coach would be clear of the way forward.
Does Life coaching help?
Life coaching will help in the following ways
- Helps you get a different perspective
- Helps you come up with multiple solutions to the same problem
- Helps remove stuckness
- Helps in getting clarity on what to do in any given situation
- Gives you a sense of direction
- Helps you in making those necessary changes at the right time